New food hygiene ratings have recently been awarded to nine establishments in the Warwick district, the Food Standards Agency’s website shows – and it’s good news for them all.
All nine have been awarded the highest level - five.
Restaurants, cafes and canteens
The following ratings have been given to five restaurants, cafes or canteens:
• Rated 5: Crown Cafe at Acorn Court, Stockton Grove, Leamington; rated on October 27
• Rated 5: Wedg-NOSH Food Co. at Unit 1, Welton Road, Warwick; rated on October 26
• Rated 5: Ayla Grill and Restaurant at 21 Bath Street, Leamington; rated on October 21
• Rated 5: Carls Kitchen @ Rohan Gardens at Rohan Gardens, All Saints Road, Warwick; rated on October 14
• Rated 5: That Gin & Cocktail Bar at 22 Swan Street, Warwick; rated on October 14
Pubs, bars and nightclubs
And three ratings have been handed to pubs, bars or nightclubs:
• Rated 5: Oddfellows Friendly Society at 22 New Street, Leamington; rated on October 27
• Rated 5: Montgomery Of Alamein at Field Barn Road, Hampton Magna; rated on October 21
• Rated 5: The Green Man at 114 Tachbrook Street, Leamington; rated on October 19
Plus one rating for a takeaway:
• Rated 5: Sakarya at 19 Clemens Street, Leamington; rated on October 21