Here are some photos that will give you a trip down memory lane - or just a glimpse into our past.
Local history can be told through our pubs and historians Allan Jennings, Martin Ellis and Tom Lewin put together an excellent book on our old pubs, which has been a popular read for a few years.
With their blessing, here is a glimpse back at 12 of the pubs that we have loved and lost.
The book - titled Pubs of Royal Leamington Spa - Two Centuries of History by Allan Jennings, Martin Ellis and Tom Lewin - is still available at book shops and online.
1. Talbot Inn, 34 Rushmore Street (known as Hector's House)
The pub opened in 1880 but has now a residential house. Many will remember the pub as its nickname 'Hector's House', named after the late legendary landlord Hector Ashwood,who ran the pub with his wife Barbara from 1977-2007.
Photo: John Hartnup
2. Britannia, 7 Chandos Street
The Brit opened in the 1830s and closed in 1980 but then went on to become a range of businesses, before being demolished in 1988 to make way for a Baptist Church.
Photo: P Coulls
3. Willoughby Arms, 12 Augusta Place
The pub opened under the name of the Augusta Tavern in 1850 and closed in 2013 to be converted into accommodation.
Photo: Allan Jennings
4. Chair and Rocket, 43 Bath Street
The building, which was originally the site of Leamington's first theatre in 1813, became part of the Jug and Jester. Photo by Nick Wilkins.
Photo: Nick Wilkins