New food hygiene ratings have been given to 13 places in Rugby.
Inspectors have been to pubs, cafes, restaurants and takeaways in the area over November and December and have released their ratings this month.
The good news is that there are a lot of five star ratings - the best rating - although one place did get a one star.
Here are their results:
The following ratings have been given to nine restaurants, cafes or canteens:
• Rated 5: Bilton Evangelical Church Limited at Main Street, Bilton; rated on December 8
• Rated 5: McDonalds at 2 Evreux Way, Rugby; rated on December 5
• Rated 5: Clifton Cafe at 33 Clifton Road, Rugby; rated on November 29
• Rated 5: New Leaf Catering, Draycote Water Visitor Centre Restaurant at Draycote Water Visitors Centre, Kites Hardwick; rated on November 17
• Rated 5: Cadent Gas Ansty Park Catering at Unit 3, Pilot Way, Ansty Park; rated on November 9
• Rated 5: New Life Church at 26 - 42 Railway Terrace, Rugby; rated on October 10
• Rated 4: CVC Kitchen, at 37 Regent Street, Rugby; rated on December 13
• Rated 3: Dosa Village Rugby at 24-25 Church Street, Rugby; rated on November 29
• Rated 3: Willoughby Cafe at The Pantry, London Road, Willoughby; rated on November 15
• Rated 1: Vena Restaurant at 7 North Street, Rugby; rated on August 25
Two ratings have been handed to pubs, bars or clubs:
• Rated 5: Rugby Railway Club at 100 Hillmorton Road, Rugby; rated on November 30
• Rated 5: The Bear at Bilton Lane, Bilton; rated on November 9
One rating for a takeaway:
• Rated 5: Rugby House at 118 Hillmorton Road, Rugby; rated on December 22.
It means that of Rugby's 145 restaurants, cafes and canteens with ratings, 102 (70 per cent) have ratings of five and just one has a zero rating.