New food hygiene ratings have been awarded to 12 places in the Warwick district.
And 11 of them received the top mark - five stars - with the other receiving four our of five stars.
The ratings are given by the Food Standards Agency – here are the latest ratings:• Rated 5: 14Forty -National Grid at Warwick Technology Park, Gallows Hill, Warwick; rated on September 30
• Rated 5: Bread & Co at 60 Smith Street, Warwick; rated on September 29
• Rated 5: The Cross Kenilworth at The Cross, 16 New Street, Kenilworth; rated on September 29
• Rated 5: Grandstand Stoneleigh Events Ltd at Royal Agricultural Society Of, National Agricultural Centre, Stoneleigh; rated on September 28
• Rated 5: Warwick Tearooms Ltd at Cafeteria St Nicholas Park, Banbury Road, Warwick; rated on September 28
• Rated 5: TheGreek Standing at 41 Clemens Street, Leamington; rated on September 27
• Rated 5: T(n)S Catering Management Ltd at Volvo at Volvo Trucks (Gb) Ltd, Wedgnock Lane, Warwick; rated on September 26
• Rated 5: Barn Restaurant at Barn Baddesley Clinton Hall, Rising Lane, Baddesley Clinton; rated on September 22
• Rated 5: The White Lion at White Lion, 60 Southam Road, Radford Semele; rated on September 20
• Rated 5: Lil Greens at 33-35 Abbey End, Kenilworth; rated on September 13
• Rated 5: Cape of Good Hope at Cape Of Good Hope, 66 Lower Cape, Warwick; rated on September 23
• Rated 4: Millenium Food Group Ltd at 16-18 High Street, Leamington; rated on August 30