John Lewis issue urgent recall on ‘choking hazard’ Winnie the Pooh sleeping bags
John Lewis has issued an urgent product recall on Winnie the Pooh sleeping bags for babies after a potential choking hazard has been discovered.
and live on Freeview channel 276
John Lewis has issued a safety warning product recall on its Winnie the Pooh sleeping bags, citing a choking hazard. The Disney brand Winnie the Pooh Sleeping Bag Friends Forever for 0-6 months and 6-12 months have seen an issue where poppers can become unsecure and detach, putting babies at risk of harm.
The company urges anyone who may have bought the products Winnie the Pooh Sleeping Bag Friends Forever (2pack) 0-6 Months, Winnie the Pooh Sleeping Bag Friends Forever (2pack) 6-12 Months, Winnie the Pooh Sleeping Bag Exploring Sizes 0-6 Months, Winnie the Pooh Sleeping Bag Exploring Sizes 6-12 Months with product codes 33030501, 33030502, 33030510, 33030511 to stop using the item immediately.
John Lewis said: “John Lewis & Partners are recalling the above product as there is a risk that the poppers can become unsecure and detach. This means there is a potential choking hazard.”
Anyone who is affected is told to package the item and return it to their nearest John Lewis & Partners store for an exchange or refund. You can also return the sleeping bag at your local Waitrose branch as long as you have your original order number enclosed in the package.